- Full frame prime vintage lenses from 18mm to 180mm.
- Proper EF-mount. No wobbly adapters.
- De-clicked iris mechanism for smooth operation.
- Follow focus gear with standard 0.8 pitch.
- Standard 80mm O.D. front ring.
- Includes matte box* and hard travel case.
Commercial and non-commercial prices differ
The Vintage-Set comprises true vintage single-coated F-type Nippon Kogaku lenses, as well as a rare Helios 44-2 58mm zebra-version to round up the bunch. Year of manufacturing: 1968-1972.
The Cine-Set comprises the fastest and most advanced (e.g. “modern”) all-manual DSLR lenses Nikkor made. Year of manufacturing: 1985-2002